A GUIDE TO BOAT COVERS AVAILABLE AT BIG SKY CANVAS
At Big Sky Canvas we bring together over 40 years of experience making custom boat cover tops. There are a number of different boat tops to choose from. Below is a guideline and reference guide for the different types of boat tops to choose from.
OUR CUSTOMER EXPEREIENCE PROCESS TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT BOAT COVER:
Each boat cover top is custom to your boat and will follow this process.
- Meet with our customer;
- Determine the type of cover needed and desired;
- Design the product custom to the boat;
- Build frame as needed;
- Start prodcution of the Cover, Top, Bimini, Frame, Dodger or chosen top;
- Consult with customer during build, send pictures during build as needed;
- Install new boat top;
- Consult with customer for final approval and send boat out of our shop to create new memories.
CONSIDERATION CHECKLIST ITEMS FOR YOUR BOAT COVER AND TOP:
- During the consultation process and design we will discuss fabric choices, hardware choices, project timeline and various items for you to consider. Below are some items we may discuss with you depending on your boat top needs.
- We will discuss different types of hardware to complete your project such as: commense sense fasteners, turn buckles, snaps and zippers.
- We will outline were and modifications to your boat will occurr such as areas being drilled into: fiberglass, wood, stainless steel or other areas of your boat.
- We will consult with you to let you know if your boat top would be better suited with a new design for an old or existing design.
- We will let you know where vents may be needed in your boat cover, bimini top or other boat top.
- We will identify where flaps are needed for rain, overlaps and zipper areas.
- We will identify if there are any electrical components to discuss related to your boat cover.
You can reach us at (406) 543-8303 to schedule your free consultation for your next boat cover.
Check out the rest of our boat covers here. https://bigskycanvas.com/pages/boat-cover