We here at Big Sky Canvas care about your safety this 4th of July. Below are a few tips to keep you, your family and friends safe while celebrating.
Firework and Sparklers Safety
More than 50,000 fires are begun by fireworks every year. Take the appropriate safety measures when operating fireworks.
- Never take apart or try to make your own fireworks
- Only light fireworks on the ground and in areas that are dry and fire resilient.
- Don’t attempt to light multiple devices at the same time.
- Never allow young children to handle fireworks or sparklers alone.
- Always keep a transportable fire extinguisher close by. Also keep a water hose or buckets of water nearby to put out fires.
- Don’t point sparklers, or fireworks at yourself or others, especially while they’re being lit.